Stages of project collaboration:
1. Initial meeting with a client (interview and completion of a questionnaire capturing the client’s expectations).
2. Acceptance of conditions and contract signing.
3. Space measurement, inventory and photographic documentation.
4. Concept creation (preparation of proposal for a new project or a new space arrangement).
5. Detailed design:
- inventory (detailed dimensions of the room)
- wall projections to scale
- interior sections to scale
- electrical design (arrangement of lighting)
- design of ceilings
- plumbing design (if applicable)
- floor plan
- combination of colors
- design of individual rooms (technical projects, visualization)
6. Assistance in the selection of finishing materials and home furnishings.